Friday, September 18, 2009

BRAZILIAN CELEBRATION!!

Wednesday was my brother, max's ONE YEAR mark on his mission! It's hard to believe he has been there for a year! I guess it's downhill from here. It sounds like he has been a great missionary! We're so proud of you Max!

My family celebrated by going to a Brazilian Steak House called Braza Grill. It's down near Salt Lake. Everyone met at our apartment and we had fun hanging out for a bit.

Pa and the girls


Oh Ad, you're so cute

We enjoyed the great weather outside

Sophie was so smart and found a way to crawl without scraping up her knees. So cute! She looks like a little elephant.
At the restaurant

It was an all-you-can-eat buffet. This wooden post is to let the men with skewers know whether or not to keep bringing you a variety of meats.
Green-bring on the meat
Red- hold it for now
Lay it flat- I give up!
Crazy Bub!
The food was delicious and we had a fun time!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Glad to hear a good review of the place. I've been curious to try it. I can hardly believe your brother has been gone that long! Time flies!

McKenna's page said...

I miss Kyle and Max its not the same without them. Glad you guys had fun