Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I have so much to be grateful for in my life. The gospel of Jesus Christ, a wonderful husband, a baby boy on the way, family, warm house, jobs, etc.

Russ and I spent Thanksgiving weekend in Logan. We had Thanksgiving dinner at the Ozmun's house (my aunt & uncle). Other guests there were my grandpa, his wife Tana, Uncle Derek, and his son Hunter. We ended up staying for quite a while. We ate chatted, ate, played Catchphrase, ate. The boys played Ping Pong- which Russ is really good at! He and my brother Max really got into it with each other.

(This really shows my belly)

One of the highlights of my Thanksgiving was my grandma's cheeseball! Me and my cousin, Kelsey LOVE it! My grandma used to make it for Thanksgiving. I was surprised to find Kraft Roca Blue cheese, one of the ingredients, at the grocery store this year, because last year it was discontinued! (Russ had found the "Roca Blue" recipe online and I was all prepared to make it, but was pleasantly surprised to find I didn't have to).
I'm thinking I ate way too much cheeseball, because I woke up in the middle of the night siiiiiiiiick with crazy stomach pain. It was absolutely horrible. My stomach was upset for a couple days after, but nothing like that night, thank goodness!

No comments: