Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween Part I

We had a great Halloween this year. We spent the weekend before with my family in Logan. We had our annual Halloween party-hosted this year by the Ozmuns.

Our little stinker!

I found Elliot's costume at D.I. for $2.00 and we fell in love with it! It was then Russ' idea to go as a skunk family. We found some sweatshirts and Russ' pants at Savers, and with Russ' help I constructed our skunk costumes (using Elliot's costume as the pattern).

Max (Oompa Loompa) & Kyle (Captain Morgan)

Grandma Kari (dead bride) with the little guy

Russ & I made these festive cupcakes


Hillary (Black Swan) & Adam (Owl)-hilarious!
The cute kids
Big owl, little owl
"I'm pooped!"

On Sunday we carved pumpkins at my mom's.
Russ did "The Nightmare before Christmas" and I did Frankie.


No comments: